THE SEASON END PARTY & THE BIGGEST TREASURE HUNT IN SWITZERLAND IN THE SNOW
Chests full of gold and diamonds, boundless wealth, fame and fortune – who hasn’t dreamed of finding a treasure trove? Every year on the last weekend of the winter season, the dream becomes reality and the First mountain station becomes an Eldorado for treasure hunters. Large and small romp about in the snow during the greatest treasure hunt in Switzerland and dig like mad. Whoever finds one of the 30 sought after chests may then receive their prize at the end-of-season party in Grindelwald – fame and honour inclusive.
Additional prizes will be raffled off among all of the participants.
From 7 PM concert with The Suspenders on the Eiger+ Eventplatz (near the Grindelwald/Sportzentrum station)
7 PM to 10 PM Issuing of start numbers for the biggest treasure hunt in the snow at the Eiger+ Eventplatz (near Grindelwald/Sportzentrum station)
From 8 AM Grindelwald-First cableway in operation
From 8.30 AM Issuing of start numbers on Grindelwald-First (early arrival and pick-up of the start numbers on Friday evening is strongly advised)
11 AM Start of the big treasure hunt in the snow
2.30 PM at the latest End of the big treasure hunt in the snow
From 3 PM Après Ski Party at the Eiger+ Eventplatz (near Grindelwald/Sportzentrum station)
From approx. 5 PM The big presentation of prizes for the treasure hunt in the snow at the Eiger+ Eventplatz (near Grindelwald/Sportzentrum station)
Easter Surf Days at White Elements Snowpark in the Grindelwald-First ski area
From 8 AM Cable Car Grindelwald-First in operation
From 9.30 AM to 11 AM eggs coloring and tapping at White Elements Snowpark, Bärgelegg
From 11.30 AM to 1.30 PM tricks for goodies at White Elements Park, Oberjoch
First come first served!
- The participation starting at 10 years of age costs CHF 15 per person.
- Children from the ages of 4 to 9 take part in the event free of charge. For children (4 – 9 years) a participation ticket must also be obtained (free of charge) and must be exchanged for a start number where the start numbers are issued.
- Earlybird Tickets can be purchased up to 31/01/2017 at a price of CHF 10 instead of CHF 15 per person. (Late registration fee on site CHF 5)
- The entry fee includes participation in the treasure hunt on Saturday, 15/04/2017 at the Grindelwald-First ski area and the concert on Friday evening, 14/04/2017 at Eiger+ Eventplatz.
- By purchasing the tickets, you accept the conditions of participation. Tickets are also available at all Jungfraubahn railway stations.
WORTH OVER CHF 40,000
The main prize is a Skoda Fabia Sedan 1.2 TSI 90PS including Insurance for 1 year from Mobiliar (only for residents of Switzerland). Other valuable prizes await the treasure hunters:
- Coop vouchers
- Helicopter trips
- K2 LTD BMW x1 Powder Ride Ski
- Europapark entry voucher
- Winter season subscription to the Jungfrau Ski Region 17/18
- Various electronic devices from Interdiscount (TV, tablets etc.)
- GoPro Hero 5
- And much more…